Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

a blog for someone who hates to write...

Good morning and welcome to my blog. I guess right now, if you're a photographer and want to be considered cool, well, a blog is mandatory. I've been hesitant to come over to the dark side but it's cheaper than renewing my own dot com.

I can't promise I'll write here every day or even promise it will be about photography. But I hope to showcase some of my photography and maybe get you a little insight in to who I am, what I'm about and maybe inspire me to shoot a lot more.

Also, feel free to comment at any time but try to keep it clean. While I'm not a big fan of censorship, I deal with a lot of a-holes as part of my day job and really don't want the same attitude following me here. I don't mean to sound negative but it's 4:25 am and my super big gulp went empty an hour ago.

Oh crap, now I need an ending to this entry. How about this?

The End.


0 comments: