Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

Tiffany M

Before I leave for work I wanted to share a couple of pics of Moreno Valley Model Tiffany M. She is very excited to start a modeling career and I look forward to working with her many times in the future. These shots are from our second shoot together this past Tuesday.

Two reasons for this shoot. One, is trying to get material for Tiffany's and my portfolio and, two, so I could experiment with some of the lighting. Inspiration for this shoot came mostly from Bert Stefani's "Confessions of a Photographer" series. Check out episode 7 and be sure to check out his blog.


Shot with Nikon D200 @22mm,ISO 100, f7.1 @1/400.
Two SB800s were used. One high on a stand camera right in SU4 mode and one on camera in M mode aimed at other speedlight to trigger it. I used this setup to trigger the speedlights at a speed faster than 1/250 sync.


More photos from the shoot after the jump.




You can click on any of the photos for a larger size.
.....
..

0 comments: